The continuous transmission of ultrasonic waves increases tissue cell metabolism, promoting healing of injuries and reduces pain.
Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES)
NMES uses a low level electrical current to stimulate muscle contraction. Commonly use in neurological condition such as follows:
• Activate muscle contractions
• Facilitates neuromuscular connections
• Prevents muscular atrophy
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
How does PEMF work?
PEMF uses pulsing electromagnetic fields to jump start and accelerate normal biological cellular reactions.
What conditions can benefit from PEMF?
● Tendon and Ligament Tears
● Joint Conditions
● Neurologic Injuries
● Hip Dysplasia
● Degenerative Joint Disease
● Degenerative Myelopathy
● Fresh and Delayed Union Bone
● Stiffness and Muscle Soreness
● Post Op ACL surgery
How long does PEMF treatment last?
It’s a very comfortable 30minutes treatment.